Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

I was so excited last week when I opened my email and saw a message from Miss H over at Little Miss Hood's Adventures in Kindergarten.  She gave me the One Lovely Blog Award.  Thank you so much!!


I am so excited to be able to pass this award on to 15 more bloggers.  Spending hours blog hopping is usually not a problem for me, so I enjoyed finding these 15 blogs to share with you and to give the award.  Please check them out.  I have gotten some wonderful ideas from each of them.

1.  Jessica at Welcome to Room 36!  - a kindergarten blog
2.  Lesson Plan SOS Teachers at Lesson Plan SOS
3.  Amy Lemons at Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons
4.  Hope King at Shenanigans in Second
5.  Jamie at 2nd Grade Stuff
6.  Brooke Perry at Primary Perspective
7.  Jess at Rambling about Reading
8.  Jaime at What's the Buzz in First
9.  Kerri and Lindsay at Teacher Bits and Bobs
10.  Melissa at Joyful Learning in Kindergarten
11.  Gladys at Teaching in High Heels
12. Teri at A Cupcake for the Teacher
13.  Mrs. T at 3AM Teacher
14.  Kris at Teaching with Love
15.  Nancy at First Grade Wow


Here are the rules for receiving this award: 
1) Follow the person who gave you the award
 2) Link back to the person who gave you the award
3) Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers







No comments:

Post a Comment